Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Zoo











Last Saturday Mason and I went to the Zoo for a birthday party for my friends little girls Alyia. We also took Darien, Jesse's Nephew. We all had so Much fun. We got Alyia a doll and some playdo. I was so happy because she really seemed to love the doll a lot. It is always hard to shop for people especially little kids cause you never know what they will like. Sometimes it seems that the boxes and the paper is the real present. Anyway after the party we walked around and lookes at the animals. I like the elephants and the Rhinos the best. I think dariens favorite part was the Carosole ride. It was a lot of fun. I look forward to the day when Mason really enjoys going places like Dinosour park, the zoo and all the other fun places their is to take little kids.

2 comments:

AmberBaker said...

Looks like you figured it out. Mason is so cute! I love the first pic.

Flee said...

Mason is so cute! I'm so glad that you have a blog! YAY!