Sunday, September 7, 2008

So much love for one little guy.












I love my little guy so much. It's so crazy how much personality and how much little Mason has grown. It is just crazy. It seems so weird but the more I get to know him and the more he grows the more I love him and the closer I feel to him. Is that wrong? I feel kinda bad saying that my love grows for him each day cause I feel like all that love should have already been there. Of course I loved him from the beginning but I guess it was kind of like an unknown love in a way since I didn't really know him. Maybe I just love what he is becoming and each and every milestone and little personality trait he gets I fall in love with over and over again and have so much pride for that it feels like it is more love because there is more to love. Does that sound weird to anyone. Anyway I hope people don't think I am a bad mom for that. I really don't know what I would do without the little guy. He makes me so happy and he fills a void in my life that was definitely not there before. Anyway I am posting a few pictures of Mason from when he was first born to now. Kind of like a little tribute to his first year of life.

1 comment:

Flee said...

oh! he is so cute! and that is a prefectly normal thing to do! Love definatly grows and changes over time! It's like it's a living thing, which I think it is. Weird eh? I'm so glad that you love being a mom so much. It really is a great thing. Best thing I've ever done!