Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pasta salad


Jesse has a friend from work that is having a bbq so Jesse asked me to make a pasta salad. I love pasta salad so I was more then willing. So I made it and now I want to eat it, but I'm afraid if I start I wont stop and there will not be enough for tomorrow. It's just not fair. I get to go to the bbq so I'm sure I will get some tomorrow but I don't want to wait. I have to work though so I will be a bit late. If there is none left by the time I get there I will be sooo mad and sad.

So to make it I used tri color pasta. I put black olives, red pepper, grape tomatos, cubed chedder cheese, peparoni and of course itialian dressing and lots of it. I did taste it just to make sure it was good and it was the best. Hopefully others think so to. Although I wont be bummed if they dont because that leaves left overs for me.

1 comment:

Flee said...

Holy crud! That looks so good! thanks for the recipe, I'm going to try it.