Tuesday, September 23, 2008

mmm Tomatos are yummy


Grandpa has a garden and he always gives us a bag of tomatoes and other veggies. Mason LOVES Grandpas tomatoes. I always give him tomatos as a snack. I'm trying to stay away from the sweets as much as possible just giving him them once in awhile mostly on special occasions. So in there place I try to give him veggies and fruits. Well I put the tomatoes he gave us on the floor when I walked in the house and just left them there. Well today when I was checking my mail I looked up and little Mason had a tomato in his hand and was eating it like an apple. It was the cutest thing. I am so proud that he likes tomatoes that much and hopefully I can stick with the whole thing of giving him veggies as a snack rather than giving him a ton of sweets.

1 comment:

Flee said...

Awww, I love that eats tomatoes! I wish LIzzy would eat more veggies. She tends to stay away from them.