Monday, September 15, 2008

Masons Party






What a fun day it was on Saturday. We had Masons very first birthday party. I did kinda go all out but I am glad I did cause it was really a lot of fun. I had a lot of help from everyone so that really helped out a lot. Bonnie (Jesse's mom was gracious enough to allow us to have the party at her house. She also decided that it would be a good Idea to have Hamburgers with the hot dogs that I bought so she got the hamburgers and the chips as well. It was very nice of her to help. My mom brought the cake which was the best cake ever. It was so good. My sister brought a very scrumptious potatoes salad and Amy and Erin my good firends brought some watermelon. If I Forgot anything then sorry people. Anyway we started of with a little bbq and conversation of course. I wanted to get a picture of little mason with a party hat so I put the hat on his little head and imediatly got this frown on his face and a little tear dripped down his left eye. It was the cutest thing ever and sad to.
Finally once everyone got there and we started to open presents. I am so thankful that Mason got so many nice toys and outfits. My mom likes to spoil him so between us all he definatiely got plenty. Grammy tammie got him several toys and severals outifts. Emily helped with the toys and got him a nice little book. Jesse and I got Mason 2 outfits a pair of pjs a little wooden train and a baby piano that Im sure he will love. :). Grandma Bonnie got him a little drum a ball contraption thingy that well Im not really sure what it does yet untill I get betteries in it. I think the balls pop out the top. Drew and his kids (Jesse's cousin) got him a little truck and this stuffed cow the moos. Jaymie my good friend got him this little puzzle like thing that makes noises when you put it together. My friend Erin and Amy got him a gigantic bag of legos. Anyway it was great. I think the best part was when we gave Mason a piece of his cake. He grabs a glob of frosting and sticks it in his mouth and he just kept going after that first bite. It was so adorable. Anyway I am so thankfull that My friends and family came. It was such a good time. Next year will probably not be so big but I had to go all out for his number 1. However have the bbq makes me really want to have at least one bbq with friends and family a year. It was the best time.

1 comment:

Flee said...

That sounds like so much fun! Happy birthday to the little man. I love having BBQ's too, good food, good conversations, good times.