Saturday, September 6, 2008

My little Clepto

Ok so I was at walmart the other day buying stuff for Masons birthday party. I had Mason in his stroller cause all I needed was some plates cups and a small toy. Well I checked out and went to my car and as I was getting Mason out of his stroller I noticed some plates laying in there with him. I knew they were not plates I grabed cause they were the one year old plates for girls. So my little guy commited his first crime. I guess he must have grabed them to play with them as I was shopping. I thought it was kinda humerous but when I went in to return them the walmart greeter didn't really find it as humerous as I did. Oh well they didn't seem mad they just kinda looked at me with a blank look and took the plates. Oh well. I just hope he doesn't take that habbit on to his later years.

2 comments:

Flee said...

That is so funny! My kids a clepto too! She likes to takes peoples credit cards out of their wallets!

Unknown said...

Don't sweat it. Do you remember when you were little and stole some candy from the grocery store? And then I took you back and made you apologize at the customer service desk? I can't remember if you had to pay for it or if we still had it and you just had to give it back. But anyway.... don't worry about it. You didn't become a lifetime criminal. At least not that I know of! LOL